Davidson is excited to partner with this fast growing team in the search of their next IT Support Specialist / Systems Administrator with a promising pathway to stepping into an IT Manager role.
The client is a medium size company that is growing rapidly. This is a multicultural business that encourages open door policy and has a very supportive and inclusive working culture.
They are currently using an MSP for any IT support they need within the business. With an aim to move their IT activities in house and build up a strong IT department, they are now urgently seeking an all rounder IT Support Specialist to join their team. This is a permanent role based in Mount Gravatt. You will roll up your sleeves and provide the company with all support they need in relation to their IT infrastructure systems. Whilst starting off as a hands on role, there is lots of room to grow into a leadership position.
About the Role
As a hands on IT Support Specialist / Systems Administrator, you will be the go-to person for everyone in the business for all technical issues within their IT systems. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- IT support for laptops and PCs device
- Email and phone systems administration
- Trouble shooting and resolving technical issues
- Database administration
- Application support to a range of construction applications
- Systems upgrades and software roll-outs
- Working closely with the CEO to provide the management team with up to date insights of technology trends
- Every now and then, you might also need to work on the maintenace of their website using HTML/CSS.
You will bring with yourself proven experience with:
- Office 365
- Exchange mailbox systems
- Phone systems
- Hardware and software support
- Case management tools
- Good understanding of ITIL
- Skills in using SQL for data extraction and administration
- Experience with Sitecore or SharePoint
- Experience working within the construction industry or exposure to contruction applications
- Experience with website design/maintenance using HTML/CSS
- Software implementation experience
- Understanding of cloud technologies
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Grab this opportunity and get your application in today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101060. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com