|Posted||27 days ago|
Our client is a reputed government organisation based in Perth looking to on-board an experienced IT Project Manager with strong background in IT service desk environment including call centres environments.
You will lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of projects from inception through to delivery and benefits realisation, providing overall direction and prioritisation of what is important for our clients organisation.
You will also be responsible for managing daily operations of the service desk, managing the service desk team, representing the team to other stakeholders, and helping to ensure that the service desk is constantly developing and improving.
Your key duties include:
- Managing the day to day operations of a service desk
- Planning, monitoring and reporting of project execution
- Coordinating and driving the management of dependencies across other projects in the environment, including the resolution of issues
- Management of project resourcing including forecasting, time management and budgets
To be successful you will have:
- Highly effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Federal Government, particularly in the implementation of ICT enabling policy initiatives time management and leadership capability with relevant experience
- Exposure to or experience within a call centre environment
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite of products including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively. This includes the ability to coach and develop the team
- Ability to use with Project Management software and Visio products
- 3+ years' experience in leading technical help desk teams across multiple platforms
- Qualifications in Project Management e.g. PMP, Prince2, Diploma of Project Management (desirable)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103744. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com