|Location||New South Wales|
|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
Your new Ccompany supports leading Australian organisations to manage their IT assets over the full lifecycle, from sourcing and installation, through to data sanitisation and disposal. If you are currently looking for your next short-term role or studying IT at university and looking to get a foot in the door, then this role could be for you!
About the Role
Under general direction you will solve problems requiring detailed knowledge of industry best practices within desktop computing environments. Along with working to ensure the correct Installation of the Dell monitors. The following will also be part of your usual day to day.
You will currently hold a valid White Card and be able to start ASAP. The successful candidate will also be required to complete a Police Check and Manual handling certificate.
- Motivated to perform the work as required each day with a desire to improve
- The ability to work independently within established guidelines
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of users
- The candidate must be dependable, well organized and accountable
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal
- Participate as part of a larger team
- Attractive hourly rate
- Ongoing opportunities
- Become apart of some of Australia's largest IT refresh projects
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Due to the large volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted, we apprecaite your understanding during these uncertain times. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com