Working in an IT Help Desk/Rollout role, you will be responsible for the initial set-up and deployment of new devices onto client site. This is a customer facing position and you will required to be able to communicate verbally to clients in a professional manner.
You will also be responsible for escalating issues to the more senior members when required as well as:
- Deploying and maintaining server and workstation infrastructure.
- Monitor and maintain incoming IT hardware
- Responsible for desktop and laptop computer configuration, deployments, and troubleshooting
- Adherence to office and technical policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with Windows systems
- Demonstrated problem solving, incident management and request fulfilment experience, and the ability to perform well under pressure, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills and thrive on building strong working relationships with clients and staff to ensure customer satisfaction
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com