Our client a reputed Banking organisation is seeking the leadership of an experienced Cloud Engineer Manager to be accountable for the strategic development of services, vendor and business relationship management, including financial accountability.
You will be responsible for managing the design, development and testing of Infrastructure Platform as code, end to end in line with service priorities. You will lead a delivery scrum team's outputs including: engineering standards, sprint backlogs and plans, engineers' responsibilities and performance management, code quality, adherence to development guardrails, testing etc
Other key duties can include:
- Supporting code in production and managing in-life pattern patching and defect resolution
- Qualifying (as requests for work) and managing delivery from downstream service teams and/or third party vendors in line with service boundaries, as well as managing and coordinating requirements from Security, Network and Architecture teams.
- Leveraging and exploiting cloud solutions, DevOps, testing automation etc
To be successful, you be will have:
- Solid years of leadership / management experience leading Scrum teams
- Expert in proven diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security and applications via specific projects or previous experience.
- Expert in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud - Must have mandatory AWS core services experience - EC2/EBS/ELB/NLB/ALB/RDS/CFN/Lambda etc; Azure and automated concepts such as Python, PowerShell, Json etc…
- Any experience with AWS EMR, ECS, ECR, EKS is desirable
- Robust experience in networking concepts as applied to infrastructure-as-code (routing, DNS, ACLs, VPN etc.)
- Advanced technical knowledge in automated delivery products / technology / tools - (puppet , Chef, Jenkins, OpenStack, Jira, pulp, ansible, Git.)
- Advanced in building and managing relationships.
- Advanced in continuous deployment and testing techniques, along with documentation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99323. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com