About the Company
- 6 Month initial contract
- Excellent Daily Rate
- Oppotunity to work with a market leader
- Can be located in Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne - some travel
An Australian manufacturing icon, this progressive organisation is focussed on selling innovation, technology and expertise in growth markets across the world.
About the Role
The IT Business Partner - Manufacturing ensures that their business colleagues are being provided with effective and financially viable solutions to their technology needs coupled with efficient and reliable support of these solutions. Understanding the business operations, strategy, and financial drivers this role facilitates the engagement and transition of capability uplifts into IT. In parallel this role ensures the Business are aware and are considerate to the IT Strategic direction and operating model.
The role encompasses objectives across key performance areas which include:
- Engagement - Manage the IT & Business Relationship to ensure the business are provided with a seamless service and that IT are aware of business imperatives.
- Strategy Alignment, acting as an advocate for the IT Strategy within the business and bringing the Strategy to life in day to day decision making.
- Return on Investment, reducing spend on low value services, and increasing value proposition guiding the business where IT spend is outside of IT Budget.
- Process Design/Improvement
- Business Requirements, captured in standard templates, Business Case Development and Benefits Realisation
- Partnership, with PMO, delivery teams, IT/HR/Finance professionals, and vendors and service providers.
- Greater than 5 years' experience working in a senior role within in a manufacturing environment.
- Senior experience working within complex IT organisations.
- Experience in managing large budgets.
- Experience delivering large programs of work.
- Experience managing diverse, high performing teams.
- Mobile and able to travel between business sites in Australia (Head office is in Brisbane, but role can be based in any East Coast capital.)
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
Excellent daily rate, flexibility in terms of location, and the opportunity to work closely with a business to drive innovation, flexibility and business value through IT.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1032, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90325. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com