|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Working with a fantastic organisation that really makes a different in every day lives, in this role you will be supporting the IT Communications team with updating their Telco records. You will be responsible for identifying and defining current and future business state to enable delivery of project work
- Working with external service providers and internal tools to audit Telco records and the rectification and correct mapping of internal cost allocations.
- Gathering, documenting, and analysing business requirements
- Researching and assessing current processes, technologies, and systems in order to gain an understanding of the problems and challenges to be overcome.
- Creating process flow diagrams and narratives.
- Working closely with key business decision makers as well as development and testing teams to offer guidance and advice on what solutions will best fit the business' needs, now and into the future.
- Monitoring solutions for continuous improvement.
- Producing training manuals and user documentation to support newly adopted processes and procedures.
- Tertiary education in IT or similar
- Demonstrable experience in similar IT Business Analyst positions
- High level communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to work consultatively and collaboratively with staff at all levels.
- Excellent writing skills including a demonstrated ability to prepare reports using clear, concise language and data.
- Highly developed work organisation and project management skills with the capacity to manage competing priorities and respond to emerging needs.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com