|Posted||about 1 month ago|
With a highly respected reputation, this evolving industry funds management organisation is looking for an Intra-Funds Advisor who is passionate about making a positive impact for the lives of their members.
You have the chance to join an organisation that puts the well-being and care for their members and staff above transactional exchanges. If this thought excites and connects with you, then this could be your wonderful new career step.
Work with a driven and engaged team that will give you a wealth of support and care for your overall development and well-being. Gain a healthy balance in your life while still satisfying your hunger for challenge and a non-stop position.
- Develop a strong rapport and meaningful relationships with members through engaged meetings and consistent follow-up
- Developing statements of advice for members based on a sound knowledge of the product
- Fully utilising system capabilities (including Xplan) to gain a detailed grasp of business practices
- Develop strategies with your colleague, another passionate Intra-fund Advisor, on how to enhance service delivery and reach
- Identifying other opportunities within the super remit, e.g. running 'lunch and learns' and engaging on a deeper level with members
- Meeting members on-site to enhance further brand exposure
- Act on member queries via phone, online and email
- Maintain compliance with all statutory and relevant regulatory requirements
You will be considered for this opportunity if you have:
A minimum of 3 years' experience working within the financial planning industry an planning or advisory role
- Completion of current FASEA requirements
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Exceptional team player approach with excellent communication skills
- A genuine desire to connect with members and make a positive difference to changing lives, for the better
The right person includes key qualities of resilience, persistence and a sense of humour. In this industry, things don't always go to plan, so you will need to create, inspire and make the best of every given situation.
Benefits of the role include
- A company with true values for their customers and staff;
- Incredibly supportive Management team;
- Future career development opportunities to evolve and expand;
- Genuinely caring and engaged culture of 22 passionate team members; and
- Attractive salary package.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101748. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com