Continually demonstrating their ability to maintain growth and deliver profits in a changing market, this global organisation forges ahead as a market leader with an ongoing commitment to achieving a superior level of service through positive customer experiences. To support this movement, attracting the markets best talent is essential and they do this by offering a diverse and dynamic environment in which skill development and career progression is unparalleled.
They are looking for an experienced Internal Risk Manager who can build relationships across the organisation and be responsible for the risk management framework.
About the Role
This is a newly created role reporting into the CFO. The role will be responsible for:
- Review and report on financial, compliance and operational audits
- Document business process and identify areas of risk
- Act at the subject matter expert and liaise with all areas of the business to ensure a consistent risk management framework is established
- Monitor internal controls and create efficiencies
- Liaise with various stakeholders ensuring they understand the importance of risk management
To be successful in the role you will have at least 5 years experience in an internal audit or risk management role. Experience from Big4 firm will be look upon favourably.
You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to influence and drive process improvement.
You will have the ability to problem solve and have exposure in setting up a risk management framework.
Work for an organisation that promotes within
Have the ability to influence and liaise with senior leaders
Incentives, gym membership and other benefits on offer
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89470. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com