|Posted||15 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are a leading workplace performance organisation. We are looking to recruit an Internal Communications Manager for our Federal Government Client this is for a 12 Month contract based in Brisbane.
Working within the corporate service division who are responsible for Finance, People, Capability, Counsel, Marketing and Communications and Governance.
About the Role
- The role will report to the Branch Manager of Marketing and Communications to develop assets for the CEO and Executive Leadership Team.
- Build strong and successful working relationships internally
- Develop and deliver internal communications which may include videos, emails, web contents, presentations, newsletters etc
- Develop targeted written content for a range of communication channels.
- Coordinate the design, development and distribution of internal communications and ensure all platforms are up to date
- Measure and improve ongoing success of internal communications and team engagement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in delivering content that helps build a connected, engaged internal community with a positive culture
- A good understanding of digital communication tools/channels (intranets, social media)
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to guide you through the process
- 12 month contract opportunity with view to extend
- Excellent Daily rate available.