About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Internal Auditor to join a well-recognised value-add function.
About the Role:
As an Internal Auditor, you will provide rigorous, professional advice and perform complex internal audits to enhance business performance.
- Lead and contribute to financial, compliance, operational and special assignment audits and reviews
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements
- Prepare reports and briefs on audit and performance issues
- Provide expert advice to all levels of stakeholders around policies, guidelines and procedures, standards and best practice that relate to sound governance and operational performance
Skills & Experience:
- Internal audit experience
- Demonstrate a "get it done" attitude and strong motivation
- Hit the ground running - take ownership of your role
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Taylor on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90196. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com