|Posted||26 days ago|
About the Organisation
Our client is a highly regarded government entity that has embarked on a transformation journey to evaluate its procurement function. As part of a review of current processes and frameworks, combined with an aspiration to install a robust, best practice framework and optimised capability, this organisation is forward thinking and committed to ongoing investment in its Procurement function.
About the Role
As Procurement Manager with responsibility for the team and best practice initiatives, you will collaborate with internal cross functional stakeholders and your own team members to ensure that focus on people and processes are achieved. You will lead the team, supporting them in their day to day function as well as working to build future capability and robust frameworks to support ongoing future success. In short, you will impart your depth of experience and breadth of procurement excellence across all key areas of procurement.
You will have a track record of success delivering wins in a procurement management role. A proven capability to instantly lead a team and inspire through your expert knowledge across all the major pillars of procurement, will be key. In short, you will be highly adept at grasping the opportunity to improve existing capabilities whilst motivating and coaching your team to achieve optimal outcomes.
- This role is available as an immediate start.
- Salary is commensurate with experience : circa $150,000 - $170,000 guideline annual salary package.
- Daily rate equivalent engaged as PAYG or PTY can also be considered.
- To apply please click the link and upload your CV.
- Your CV will be reviewed by Christian Bloomfield on Monday 29th & Tuesday 30th March.
- To discuss your submitted resume please call 02 8093 0602.
- Ref no. JO-2103-103505.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com