Monitor Consulting is an experienced team of business advisory and project delivery specialists dedicated to achieving performance at all levels of your organisation.
Monitor are looking for an experienced API / Integration Developer to assist the Project Manager for the end to end delivery of the solution from analysis through to solution implementation.
Our client is a leading digital banking company providing a range of financial products and services. As part of their expansion, they have decided to create new API scrum teams to accelerate API development, enabling digital product development to deliver further valuable features and functions to its customer. You will be passionate about your work and will speak strongly about your ideas and be wise enough to reshape ideas when the situation presents. You will have the opportunity to own the code and take every opportunity to make it better, stronger and faster.
As part of the APIs Development team, you will be coding from beginning to end - making sure that everything runs smoothly. What we expect of you:
- Ask the right questions to keep things moving forward.
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact).
- Deliver solutions across a range of feature requests and integrations.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business - from stakeholders and Product Owners to Technical Services and Asset Specialists.
- Keep records via JIRA and GitHub, and other documenting systems (Confluence, SharePoint) as required.
- Make significant design decisions - and recognise when changes need to be made.
- Ability to socialise and get acceptance on suggested solutions and bold enough to question the existing approach if you see a better way to do things.
- Strong experience in API platform
- Strong experience in Java/ JS
- Experience with Axway gateway would be highly desirable
- Continuous integration, delivery practices and tools
What we need from you.
We are looking for someone who's ready to jump right in and learn and challenge. You will be comfortable working in complex technical situations, and courageous in your approach to problem solving.
If the above sounds like you and you have the relevant experience to back your interest, please apply now or call me on 9929 9514.