About the Company
Local Council based in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs.
About the Role
- Plan, design, implement and document workflow processes varying in levels of complexity (eg automation of manual workflows).
- Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan.
- Evaluate existing and new Council applications to assess integration approach.
- Recommend best practices for implementing, managing, and governing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform.
- Design and Implement MDM and API Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- 2+ years of integration development experience preferably using Dell Boomi or another enterprise integration platform in commercial environment for both on-premise and Cloud hosted applications. If you don't have DELL Boomi experience, there is an opportunity to learn it.
- Expertise in API Management and MDM master data management suite.
- Strong understanding of enterprise application integration patterns, component reusability.
- Expertise in the assessment, architectural design, and implementation of integration patterns including Middleware, Bulk Data Integration, Real-Time Data Integrations, File Based Integrations, Cloud Integrations, Process Integrations, ETL, and Event Processing.
- Relational database experience using SQL Server and ETL processes using SSIS.
- Demonstrated experience of designing REST and SOA based Web Services.
- API Design tools/languages (such as RAML, Swagger, Postman) and strong understanding of building Micro Services.
- 1 Year contract (Daily Rate)
- Large transformation project
- Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Goodes on 03 9929 9531, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90894. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com