|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Hot of the press we are partnering with a reputable government department in the search of their next Integration Architect. This contract will see you through until the end of February next year with a high chance of extension. You will work on the architectural design of some complex enterprise systems solutions with a focus of information sharing and systems integration. Expertise in designing and implementing information sharing solutions with enterprise-level platforms (e.g. OpenText and Microsoft) is desirable.
About the Role
Provide expert advice to stakeholders, identify opportunities, and make recommendations on architectural direction for the Department in the area of information sharing and systems integration including:
- Working closely with the architecture, network, support security, and other project teams to develop solution architectures/designs and assist with the implementation of solutions
- Coordinating, designing and building information sharing and information integration solutions which meet information sharing, security and legislative requirements
- Working with other enterprise and solution architects, support teams, integrators, and other technical staff to support/assist in management of, and integration with, solutions/platforms being implemented by the department
- Providing strategic and operational advice to architecture and projects teams on best practice information sharing and integration architecture
- Contributing to future state roadmaps and blueprints by providing expert advice on information sharing and integration technologies and approaches.
You will successfully demonstrate:
- A flexible, pragmatic, team oriented, customer focused approach to the development, consultation and implementation of enterprise and solution architectures
- Expertise in designing and implementing information sharing solutions with enterprise-level platforms (e.g. OpenText and Microsoft)
- Ability to contribute to strategies, plans and implementations of the rollout of enterprise integration solutions to departmental users
- Ability to translate functional and non-functional requirements into a technical solution design suitable for implementation
- Experience developing architectures and support delivery of cloud hosted and on-premise services in an enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of information technologies, security, and privacy best practices
- High level of verbal communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work well within a small multi-disciplinary team and third party suppliers.
- Demonstrated experience working with, and integrating to Microsoft products including .NET/SQL Server environments
- Experience in other enterprise service bus, workflow, messaging and/or brokerage service including demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Leading the architectural design and supporting delivery of an information sharing architecture including on premise and cloud-hosted components
- Developing architectures for, and designing integrations in a secure ESB environment with external information consumers
- Migration, including rationalisation, of Enterprise Service Bus products and services to a single product suite.
If this sounds like you, grab the opportunity and apply today, as this role is closing soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101635. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com