About the Company
This innovative Government department is going through a large review and change project. They are seeking an experienced Instructinonal Designer Lead (Graphic Designer) at the AO6 level to assist with the delivery of projects. The role is until 30th June 2020 and may extend further.
About the Role
- Design and develop graphic designs, images, and illustrations to support online learning products
- Develop high quality online animations for learning products and programs
- Ensure compliance with departmental and L&PD standards, guidelines, processes, and visual style guides
- Undertake stakeholder consultations to understand visual and online design needs
- Build and maintain L&PD visual asset library
- Liaise with manager, staff and stakeholders to ensure ongoing improvement of processes through consultation and collaboration
- Provide leadership to a small team in the delivery of graphic design, illustration and animation services to the L&PD team.
- Lead a small team in the delivery of graphic design, illustration and animation services to the L&PD team
- Significant graphic design experience, particularly in an instructional design environment.
- Proven ability in the design and production of collateral for digital and traditional channels, from concept to publishing.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Significant capability and experience in illustration and online animations using relevant animation software.
- Video creation and editing skills using Adobe AfterEffects.
- Experience in the use of Vyond.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgement and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- $59.95 p/hour + super - AO6 level
- Brisbane CBD location
- Long term contract until 30th June 2020 whihc may extend
- Key State Government Department
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). quoting ref no. JO-2003-99803. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com