About the Company
A role has become available for an experienced instructional designer. This position is working for a large federal Government Department focusing on online learning resources and programs. Davidson are currently seeking applications for a motivated and reliable professional who have experience in Education Development and Instructional Design.
About the Role
- Developing eLearning modules using the Articulate 360 suite of software
- Consult with subject matter expects and stakeholders across the business to develop eLearning and develop effective working relationships
- Design, develop and implement effective, flexible and innovative learning development online learning, webinars. Instructional manuals, digital content and video tutorials and other solutions to build capability within healthcare workforce
- Provide advice on the creation of education materials
- Input content into engaging eLearning storyboards
- Must have extensive experience in creating eLearning modules
- Previous experience using repaid eLearning tools such as Articulate 360 and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in the Health sector is desired
- Advanced skills in Microsoft tool set including, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be an Australian citizen
*Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check
- Highly competitive hourly rate + super
- Federal Government Department
- Located in Brisbane CBD
- Contract til 30.06.2021 (May extend further)
If you are a motivated individual looking for a new challenge, apply today!
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com