Davidson is excited to present a brand-new opportunity with one of our well-respected government clients in Canberra. Based in the CBD, this client is urgently seeking a talented Instructional Designer to join their busy Learning and Develoment team. This is an initial 6 month contract with possibility of extension, aiming an ASAP start.
About the Role
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for:
- Updating outdated course content in existing courses or program
- Updating and fixing programs to remove broken or missing links, and soon to be outdated Flash elements
- Transfering content into Lectora and/ or Articulate packages (or similar software) from other outdated authoring tools
- Engaging with relevant stakeholders/content owners to identify and validate content
- Ensuring programs are designed and developed in line with adult learning principles and methodologies
- Proven e-learning instructional design experience and experience using the authoring tool Lectora, articulate (or similar)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or equivalent experience) and experience working in or for the APS
Sounds exciting? Get your application in today as this role is progressing quick.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 0452 636 086 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100380. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com