Davidson is delighted to be partnering with Goldwind, one of the world's leading wind power companies in their search for an Installation Supervisor. By 2015 Goldwind was the world's number one wind turbine manufacturer by newly installed generation capacity. They are now in the process of recruiting an Installation Supervisor for their Victorian Operation.
- The Installation Supervisor is accountable to the Installation & Logistics Manager for the supervision of Goldwind Australia's project wind turbine installation. The purpose of the role is to:
- Supervise the sub-contractor's installation of the wind turbines.
- Visibly show and ensure compliance with the quality, environment, health and safety requirements of the projects.
- Collect factory acceptance test documents from the WTG's
- Complete the company checklist/QA for Installation work.
- Assist the Installation Project Manager in the improvement of systems and documentation to support the projects.
- The scope of the role covers Wind turbine installation from receipt of components until handover to Cable installation.
- Guide and supervise the contractors in following Australian HSE working requirements where needed.
- Specific educational qualifications are required for the position, the following would be a minimum requirement:
- Wind turbine installation experience essential.
- Qualifications in an electrical or mechanical trade.
- Knowledge of cranes and lifting operations.
- OEM training in erection of wind turbines.
- Qualification in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Certificate in OH&S.
- EH&S and quality systems.
- Experience in leading and supervising teams.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 0468 341 514. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com