|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted||18 days ago|
About the Company:
I am working with a Federal Government client based in Sydney CBD looking for a Data Insights Analyst. This is a 6 month contract opportunity, with a good potential to extend.
About the Role:
The major responsibility of the role is to create actionable insights to drive innovation, customer experiences, and behavioural change strategies across the Agency. The role is based in Sydney CBD, and working from office is required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Solid experience deriving actionable insights from external and internal data
- Excellent data analytical skills to support health economic analyses
- Demonstrated expertise handling both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and report making skills for all levels of stakeholders to guide strategy, policy, planning and decision making
- Digital health domain experience is desirable
- Ability to evaluate current policies and interpret indings
PLEASE NOTE: Australian Citizenship is a necessary condition of eligibility
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Ref no. JO-2101-102416. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com