|Posted||22 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems. We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
About Your New Role
As an Infrastructure Systems Installation Lead, your role will be responsible for overseeing installation of systems into existing sites. You will be require to oversee sub-contractors and work collaboratively with the team. This role requires the ability to read and understand engineering documents and plans as well ensuring infrastructure designs are being met.
Your other key responsibilities include managing the delivery of complex installed and integrated hardware infrastructure solutions; managing all subcontractors/engineers who are responsible for the infrastructure systems installation including network integration segments. You will also be responsible for ensuring infrastructure requirements and design are met, including shop drawings, cable trays and paths, labelling schema, wiring schedules, rack and console equipment layouts etc.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in a similar lead role working for a large infrastructure based organisation
- Extensive experience in the design and installation management of large-scale, complex networked computer systems
- Considerable experience of managing engineering teams
- Experience in installation, verification and validation of hardware systems
- Ability to understand and interpret contractual obligations
- Monitoring supplier performance and maintaining an open channel of communication
- Detailed knowledge of engineering documentation and an understanding of MS Visio
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102871. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com