- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics for Architecting for Simplicity and Agility, Speed to Value and Always On.
- Deliver architecture services by adapting to a range of delivery methodologies (eg. Waterfall, Agile, Lean).
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Business outcome in alignment with business zone roadmap / target state.
- Contribute to process improvements
- Contribute learnings from emerging delivery methodologies to improve the delivery of architecture services
- Engaging with other architects across the business including; Platform, Enterprise, Network Architects to name a few
- An understanding of infrastructure technology strategy, architecture and technology governance requirements.
- Detailed understanding in development of information, applications, technology architectures.
- A strong infrastructure architecture background.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
- Experience in delivering technology strategy, architecture and technology governance requirement
- Experience creating option papers and conducting feasibility studies
- Experience of customer facing application and mobility solutions
- Experience with analytic platforms and solutions
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90390. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com