Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems.
We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
You will be responsible for successfully delivering complex infrastructure projects as an installed and integrated hardware solution for the mission critical systems. You will also be responsible for managing all subcontractors, scheduled works, activities and testing relevant to the system and network integration segments and installations where applicable.
- Plan the project effectively - project requirements, specification, design drawings and project program
- Ensures infrastructure requirements and design are met
- Lead the installation team for the installation of all site equipment and provide technical support
- Ensure project functions understand their contractual obligations
- Review/Update the Engineering Deployment Documents
- Act as a single point of contact during site installation, testing and deployment activities
- Provide support during Pre-Transition and Transition from current Air Traffic Control system to the new Air Traffic Control system
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold or ability to hold NV1 and ITARS clearance
- Interstate travel is required & international travel may be required
- Australian driver's license required
- Engineering or Computer Science Degree or equivalent or relevant industry experience.
- Project Management Certification (PMP or Prince2 - desirable )
- Extensive previous experience in design and managing the physical delivery/installation of large scale complex mission critical systems
- Detailed knowledge of engineering documentation
- MS Visio experience
- Previous experience in the verification & validation of hardware systems
- Networking Engineering experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2007-101042. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com