Our client is experiencing significant growth and is searching for Infrastructure Project Manager to join their team through this period. As the Project Manager you will be focussed on delivering on-premise technical changes for a major Technology Asset Management program of work. The program performs lifecycle upgrades for infrastructure and applications and is ran on agile methodology and includes a high volume of small to medium initiatives.
- Preparation of a Project Management Plan, covering scope, budget, schedule, delivery approach, risks, issues, etc.
- Development and maintenance of a project plan, schedule, budget, etc
- Management of project communication, including all project stakeholders.
- Managing the project team, including vendor and BAU resources
- Management of project risk register and issue register
- Ensuring all required requirements and design documentation are produced by relevant accountable parties
- Management of delivery of all required material to satisfy test entry criteria
- Support for all deployment and transition activity, including Hyper-Care as required.
- Provide guidance, direction and coaching to team members to enable the achievement of project deliverables
- Ensure project delivery is in accordance with established PMO governance protocols
The successful candidate will be an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager who has successfully demonstrated an ability to plan and manage delivery of medium and complex infrastructure projects
- Extensive experience in the delivery of medium to complex infrastructure projects.
- Proven understanding of end to end infrastructure platforms and ability to drive direction and strategy as required.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to convey and receive information to and from a number of team members, internal senior stakeholders and external parties.
- Demonstrated ability to organise work and lead others in small to medium projects.
- Demonstrated experience with managing risks or issues with consequences of $1M+
- Demonstrated experience in the definition and management of scope in small to medium projects
- Proven experience in delivery in an environment with multiple concurrent application delivery streams
- Experience with management of vendors in a delivery environment
- Demonstrated ability to delegate and monitor work not only in areas within direct control, but also outside of direct control.
- Proven ability to manage the delegation of work to be performed by team members, and to monitor that work to stay on schedule and within budget.
- Previous use of workflow management tools such as Jira.
- Azure Cloud experience
- Agile experience
- Experience within the Utilities sector highly desirable but not essential
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101529. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com