|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Large government organisation. CBD location working from home at the moment.
About the Role
Work with 2 key vendors whi vendors executihave SME's across Application Whitelisting / Control and PAM deployment. You will be senior engineer who has experience coordinating the vendors execution of these projects and be the "client side" contact to manage change requests, issues and risks. Work with the CAB and do any internal enginnering work as required. Knowledge of security concepts and how they relate to AD and on prem servers is required. Knowledge of Essential 8 security concepts desirable.
You will be a senior infrastructure / cloud engineer who has strong knowledge of PAM and application control. You don't need to be an SME as the vendors have the skills in- house but you will understand how to manage such projects in a large complex environment. You may be involved in high level design or architecture but be willing to be hands on from the perspective of managing vendor led delivery.
Assist with deployment of Application White-listing product to Windows servers and Desktop fleet.
* Plan and Design Windows & Linux Server Hardening.
* Assist with rollout of Privileged access management across Windows and Unix server fleet
* Develop, document and Deploy Active Directory delegation model
* Improve O365 and Azure security compliance
* Develop, document and Deploy GPO Model
* Support escalated operations team activates
* Develop and present technical change requests
* Ensuring IT Operations Procedures and Processes align to the Cyber Security Policies
* Responsible for deployment of IT technical controls to implement ACSC Essential 8 controls in the network. Previous experience with PowerShell, Active Directory, DNS, SSL and Certificate Management is required.
* Document and updated existing network diagrams as well as audit of current information. Responsible to correct when files do not reflect current status.
* Ensure compliance to current NSW Government Cyber Security Policy
* Undertake investigations and report on security breaches and events. Guide the refinement of practices and processes and reduce the likelihood and impact of security related incidents
* Perform regular security reviews to identify ICT vulnerabilities and coordinate remedial action
* Manage communication and reporting on security to compliance bodies and to inform stakeholder benefits statements
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103255. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com