Are you an Infrastructure Cloud Architect with experience of developing, designing and presenting cloud strategies and roadmaps - If so read on !
Infrastructure Cloud Architect will maintain the Cloud and Infrastructure Architecture documentation and provide technology solutions, governance, and guidance to support initiatives from ideation to delivery.
- Develop, drive and maintain all short & long term infrastructure architecture strategies, standards, blueprints and roadmaps
- Regularly evaluate and continually develop the client's Infrastructure / Cloud strategy and related architectures
- Work with the internal Cyber Security team to ensure infrastructure architectures to improve the company's security and privacy postures, especially in the network and system hardening space.
- Acts as an expert for cloud infrastructure in the planning, design, and delivery of IT solutions
- AWS and Azure (Either or either or both!) Whatever works best for the business
- Ensure alignment of designs to standards.
- Manage relationships with platform Vendors to ensure impacts as a result of platform changes are managed effectively
- You are a people person !
- You actually get stakeholders and vendors to attend workshops and gain buy in
- You think outside the box
- Able to push back - in a diplomatic and positive way (That's a hard one!)
- You have defined strategies and roadmaps focussed on Cloud and Infrastructure
- An expert in Understanding of common architecture frameworks and models
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com