Infrastructure Cloud Architect (Azure mostly / AWS) withproven experience defining cloud strategies and roadmaps & blueprints (developing, designing and presenting). Storage Management and / or experience of Cloud Provisioning for ServiceNow or Similar CRM. Internal stakeholders and 3rd party Vendor management.
Infrastructure Cloud Architect will be the point of contact for Cloud and Infrastructure Architecture documentation and provide technology solutions, governance, and guidance to support initiatives from ideation to delivery.
- Experience of designing and presenting Infrastructure Roadmaps on Cloud - Azure
- Oracle Exadata / very large databases
- ServiceNow CRM or similar to understand the cloud provisioning
- Develop, drive and maintain all short & long term infrastructure architecture strategies, standards, blueprints and roadmaps
- Regularly evaluate and continually develop the client's Infrastructure / Cloud strategy and related architectures
- Work with the internal Cyber Security team to ensure infrastructure architectures to improve the company's security and privacy postures, especially in the network and system hardening space.
- Acts as an expert for cloud infrastructure in the planning, design, and delivery of IT solutions
- Ensure alignment of designs to standards.
- Manage relationships with platform Vendors to ensure impacts as a result of platform changes are managed effectively
- You are a people person!
- You actually get stakeholders and vendors to attend workshops and gain buy in
- You think outside the box
- Able to push back - in a diplomatic and positive way (That's a hard one!)
- You have defined strategies and road-maps focused on Cloud and Infrastructure
- An expert in Understanding of common architecture frameworks and models
- Experience of working with / negotiating with large Consultancies / Partners
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com