|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company:
I am working with a Government client looking for an Infrastructure Architect. This is a 6 month contract opportunity, with a very good potential to extend. The role requires the selected candidate to work from office based in Woden ACT
About the Role:
The selected candidate will have an in-depth understanding of technology and demonstrable experience delivering a broad range of technologies including Hyperscale Cloud, Virtualisation, Storage, Networking, Operating Systems, Automation, Middleware and Monitoring.
The Infrastructure Architect is required to provide technical leadership and guidance, being able to translate business requirements from different stakeholders into technical solution options whilst maintaining the integrity of business critical systems, and then proactively drive/guide the agreed deliverables of the end to end solution.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience working across diverse infrastructure technology domains
- Good understanding of opportunities offered by future state of technologies
- Strong focus on operational security and stability with demonstrated skills in aiding operational teams
- Solid ability to translate business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Solid understanding of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture and experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Cloud certification and Oracle experience will be an added bonus
PLEASE NOTE: Australian Citizenship is a necessary condition of eligibility, Relocation to ACT essential.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). JO-2011-102100. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com