Our client is one of the largest Melbourne's retail water businesses, providing water supply and sanitation services to over million people based in Melbourne. Currently they are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join them for an initial 6 month contract.
Infrastructure Architect will maintain the Cloud and Infrastructure Architecture documentation and provide technology solutions, governance, and guidance to support initiatives from ideation to delivery.
- Develop, drive and maintain all short & long term infrastructure architecture strategies, standards, blueprints and roadmaps
- Regularly evaluate and continually develop the client's Infrastructure / Cloud strategy and related architectures
- Work with Cyber Security team to ensure infrastructure architectures to improve the company's security and privacy postures, especially in the network and system hardening space.
- Acts as an expert for infrastructure and project teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions
- Expert knowledge of infrastructure and network architectures is essential
- Significant experience in infrastructure and network roadmapping is required
- Knowledge of Linux (Red Hat) and Windows concepts, Domains
- An expert in Understanding of common architecture frameworks and models
- Understanding of common architecture frameworks and models is required
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 03 9929 9501, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99541. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com