|Location||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Posted||11 days ago|
Davidson is excited to partner with a well-respected government department in the search of an Information Security Specialist. This is an initial 4 month contract with a strong chance of extension. You will work on the administration of security services and make sure system implementation is aligned with industry standards such as ISO27001.
About the Role
- Liaise with partner agency staff and support services providing exception Tier 3 support for security related problems.
- Coordinate support arrangements with vendors for assigned requests and inform staff and relevant change process control of scheduled outages.
- Analyse and respond to security events and incidents and identify and implement strategies to address these in alignment with standards and procedures.
- Provide operational support and assistance to projects and work packages in planning and implementation.
- Experience working within relevant standards such as Australian Government Information Security Manual (AGISM), ISO27001 and ISO27002, Queensland Government Enterprise Architecture and Information Security Policy (IS18:2018).
- Qualifications in ICT and/or industry certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), CEH, CCNP, MCSE or experience in a diverse and complex network.
- Knowledge and exposure in the administration of security services, including:
- Cloud Security
- Enterprise Firewalls and IDS/IPS
- Application Delivery Controllers
- Email and Web Content Filtering
- IAM and AD
- Networking and VPN
Get your application in today as this role is closing soon tomorrow.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101434. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com