Davidson is excited to present this opportunity with a government-owned utility. This role will see you through until the 31st of October 2020 with the possibility of extension. You will get involved in the establishment of information management practices whilst leaving your mark on high profile project work within the energy industry. If you are an experienced Business Analyst with Project Management skills and are well across embedding information management policies and practices, this is the role for you!
About the role:
You will help establish information management practices to meet with the Clients' requirements. This will require:
- Broad engagement across the organisation, and consultation of relevant regulations/legislation to identify information assets
- Definition of document and record lifecycle management requirements
- Design and development of policies and processes in support of information management
- Working with technical resources to establish document management repositories, workflows, business rules, system configurations, and other technology solutions
- Establishment of information management governance practices
You will successfully demonstrate:
- Project Management skills to handle a large number of discrete tasks/stakeholders/vendors
- Experience in defining and embedding IM policies and practices.
- Experience in government, GOC, or highly regulated organisations.
- Experience in defining IM taxonomies to suit specific business needs.
- Comprehensive understanding of, and experience in defining information classification and security schemes.
- Experience implementing IM practices upon technologies including (not requiring specific technical skills):
- MS Office, Outlook, Exchange, etc.
- Developing and delivering IM training (including policy, process, and systems training) to business stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Get your application in quick as this role is progressing to interviews soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 0452 636 086, or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2004-100119. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com