|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
This successful utilities organsaition is undergoing an exciting merger to grow and become one of Victoria's leading entities. You will play a pivotal role is assisting the companies as they new era, embarking on and organsational change journey and overall business improvement.
About the Role
The integration of the two companies requires an Information and Data architect to assist the internal Information architect in following the tasks:
- Definition and ongoing currency of Information Management standards
- Delivery and evolution of the Enterprise Information Model
- Definition and implementation of Information Asset Register
- Definition and documentation of the Information Classification and Taxonomy
- Extensive experience in Information and Data Architecture, data analytics techniques, with significant experience in a lead position.
- Experience of leading implementation of large Information Management programs of work
- Experience of Data Quality Management
- Experience in the definition of Information Strategies and Standards
- Experience in Data governance
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Cherry Harris on 04 2220 8285, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103296. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com