|Posted||7 days ago|
About the Company
You have the opportunity to progress your leadership career within one of Australia's leading providers of education. Operating in in the Learning and Development sector they provide training courses across both vocational and tertiary education.
Recent Government funding for this privately owned organisation has created an exciting opportunity to drive further development in services to industry partners and the operational lifecycle of the business.
About the Role
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient delivery of the Service Delivery Model for industry partners and the RTO Operations team.
This role will play critical part in delivering high-quality student and industry support with a focus on industry management, service excellence, process efficiency, administration and compliance.
You will take the lead of teams across commercial and administrative operations and play a vital role in balancing the needs of both areas whilst optimising performance.
Key Functions of the role include:
- Mange the liaison and relationships with industry to ensure strong relationships and graduate opportunities
- Delivery high-level and effective service to clients, including prompt issues resolution
- Monitor and manage the implementation of the RTO policy and procedures to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Contribute to the development and implementation of continuous improvement activities related to practices/protocols, quality assurance standards and customer service excellence
- Management of other projects as directed
Working within a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment within a continually evolving industry, you will have an interest in the VET sector, coupled with exceptional commercial acumen.
You will be commercially driven and have the tenacity to drive services nationally. You'll need to have the gravitas and ability to have knowledgeable conversations with key decision makers. You may have been described as a born leader, someone who is able to motivate a national team and ensure targets are consistently exceeded.
To be successful in this position we envisage you will have
- A minimum two years management experience in a similar management role
- Minimum two years strategic leadership and planning experience, ideally within the education industry
- High level competency in writing and editing monthly engagement reports
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and usage of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Job Ready is highly desirable
Progress your leadership career within a progressive, stable, growing organisation with government funding and an innovative culture.
You will be partnering with a forward-thinking, collaborative and trusting leadership team whilst taking ownership of your role and the team's success. Future opportunities within the organisation will also evolve to give you fantastic scope in your career.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2104-104053. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com