Our client is a major international financial services organisation, providing a comprehensive and integrated range of financial products and services. They operate in a complex environment which includes a multitude of stakeholders and many vendors. They are well into a wide array of business, compliance and complex technology transformation initiatives. They are currently on the look out for an Implementation Manager commencing ASAP.
This Implementation Manager will support all streams within the Large Exposures project with a priority of ensuring the implementation plan is met across all technology / asset manager engagement points & interfaces relating to exposure data, counterparty data, reporting and limit management.
This will include upstream source systems, Testing Services, external vendors, Risk/BAU reporting teams, and other reporting-related initiatives within the organisation.
The key functions of the Implementation Manager are:
- Planning and co-ordination of business testing for user acceptance and verification for go-live.
- Working with Implementation teams to ensure the quality gates for these releases are met.
- Consulting and engaging with business and technology stakeholders to understand the changes being made, their impacts and associated business risks.
- Work with the Project Manager and Stream Leads to plan work across the Program with the aim of continuously delivering changes throughout the year.
- Work closely with the Test Manager to ensure testing has been appropriately performed prior to implementation.
- Operate in a leadership capacity and work with the Senior Project Manager to identify and resolve risks and issues as they arise.
- Experience with one of IAP, CRE or DDC (GDW)
- Regulatory Reporting Delivery
- Excellent planning, co-ordination and facilitation skills
- Able to use quality management tools
- Facilitation of workshops and meetings to achieve a desired outcome
- Good problem analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to constructively challenge and question
- Good relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Risk and Issues Management
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90692. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com