|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted||18 days ago|
The role of Implementation Consultant is critical to the successful delivery and growth of the Davidson Experience Management (XM) line of business.
Our Experience Management (XM) team is at the heart of our consulting practice, the X in DavidsonPXP. Partnered with world-leading experience management SaaS provider, Qualtrics, we use people data to improve performance outcomes for our clients, both internally and externally. We are seeking a full-time Implementation Consultant who can ensure our clients become part of the Davidson client family for the long term and recognise that the quality of delivery experienced through our EX & CX programs, is a reflection of all our people and performance consulting service lines and a differentiator in making Davidson one of Australia's leading workplace performance consultancies.
Implementing both Employee Experience (EX) & Customer Experience (CX) software your role as trusted advisor, technology configuration consultant, client trainer, and solutions consultant means that you need to truly listen and connect with your customers to ensure that you deliver the outcomes they really need.
What we are looking for
If you have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, a passion for project work and system implementations, have at least 2 years of experience at a SaaS company and are a superb communicator and problem-solver, then we'd like to speak with you.
Recognised by Forrester and Gartner as the category leader in Experience Management (XM), Qualtrics has over 400 software engineers constantly innovating and creating new ways to support businesses to use experience data to inform activity and achieve competitive advantage.
DavidsonPXP is part of the Davidson Group, a dynamic and agile workplace performance company that is leading the way in Australia and are fully committed to Experience Management both internally and externally, so this role will keep you on the leading edge of this exciting category!
What Success Looks Like
Reporting to the Implementation Manager, you will be working across multiple projects delivering software configuration, training and support for clients across both Employee and Customer Experience programs. You will know you are doing a great job when you are consistently on board new clients and deliver implementations and programs of work that exceed our client experience expectations.
You will be part of of a broader team that enjoys connection, collaboration and building strong, lasting relationships with clients. You will have a creative and analytical mind and love solving problems and working in partnership with clients to deliver a value impact.. Being part of the Experience Management team, you will support our consultants in pre-sales discussions and presentations to clients to demonstrate the capability of the Qualtrics system as well as the system implementation and advisory support that optimises not only the platform, but the client programme of work objectives.
Key aspects of the role
Supporting the Implementation Manager as well as the Head of Experience Management, you will:
- Quickly become an expert on the Qualtrics Employee Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions (online and bootcamp training will be provided within your first month in role)
- Partner with Qualtrics Implementation and Sales teams to scope and deliver leading edge Employee and Customer Experience programs.
- Become a critical key player in the implementation team, ensuring excellent and consistent customer satisfaction feedback.
- Deliver major implementation projects, developing detailed project plans and ensuring that deliverables are met, reporting on risks and issues to the Implementation Manager.
- Train client HR, Customer and Leadership teams to fully adopt Qualtrics technology and optimise their EX program outcomes through the platform, becoming self-sufficient in the long run.
- Continually adapt and develop in-depth product knowledge and learn new technologies and features of the Qualtrics product suite.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Astha Kapoor on +611 0280930611, quoting ref no. JO-2012-102281. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com