We are currently looking for an experienced ILS specialist to work on one of the leading defence industry project.
We are looking for someone with
- Experience working within recognised integrated logistics support engineering frameworks
- Undertaking ILS, LCC, LSA, RAMS, RAMT analysis
- Leading and performing the preparation and maintenance of project ILS plans, technical data/documentation, technical data lists, technical training plans, maintenance / warranty support plans and maintenance procedures.
- Comfortable learning new hardware/software technologies.
- Experience with FMECA, FRACAS, LORA, MRD, Spares Analysis
- Experience with ILS Plan (or other documents at the plan level)
- Supply chain analysis and supply chain management will be advantageous
- Working as part of a dynamic team with strong interpersonal skills and high-level communication skills.
As this role will require security clearance we are only accepting candidates with Australian citizenship or Permanent residency.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Vibhore Misra firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100629. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com