If you are searching for that next contract opportunity...look no further! We have a wonderful contract opportunity available within a Large Government Organisation!
About the Role:
The Identity and Access Management team requires the services of a suitably qualified and experienced Identity Management Specialist to manage and maintain Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution and transition specialist knowledge to Identity and Access Management staff for operational support.
IAM system integrates with the core departmental ICT applications to ensure appropriate levels of access and contributes to a consistent ICT experience for all users
Minimum six (6) years demonstrated experience in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) industry.
Demonstration of highly developed skills and knowledge of the Identity and Access Management industry
- Large scale Enterprise Grade Identity and Access Management solution.
- Excellent understanding of authorisation components, including AD Authentication, Forms based authentication and custom authentication and role providers.
- Excellent understanding of identity management techniques, database and webserver components.
- Excellent understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts including user lifecycle management and Access techniques.
- Hands-on experience migrating users, content and security groups from one IAM provider to another.
- Knowledge of Federation technologies and security protocols.
- Knowledge of specialised IAM Vendor products; specifically Ping Identity suite (Ping Access and Ping Federate), Microsoft FIM/MIM, and Optimal IdM.
- Knowledge and exposure to a large and complex information and technology environment.
- Hands-on experience in .NET, C++, C#, Java, and other scripting languages
- Demonstration of highly developed communication skills and ability to work in a team environment or silo.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99422. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com