Davidson is excited to present a brand-new ICT Mobility Officer opportunity for a well-respected government client. This is an initial 6 month contract with a strong chance of extension. You will provide IT infrastructure support, particularly Microsoft Intune administration. You will provide Level 2/3 IT Support and play a key role to provide expert technical support to a range of projects. Whilst seeing you through until 2021, you will leave your mark on high profile government project work.
About the Role
You will work across Level 2/3 IT Support. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the development and implementation of appropriate IT related plans, policies, procedures, methodologies and standards;
- Providing skills in systems software development, i.e. setting up environments, recovery software, ensuring the resilience and security of mobility systems.
- Developing and maintaining IT policies and guidelines.
- Assisting with technical evaluations of new software packages to ensure compatibility with the existing environment.
- Providing expert advice and support to other staff as necessary.
- Leading and project managing work teams (monitor the quality of vendor support).
You will successfully demonstrate:
- MS Intune experience
- In depth understanding of Microsoft and other operating systems including associated mobility issues and mobility solutions including configuration, maintenance, deployment and fault resolution
- Demonstrated high level of ability and experience in providing a high quality of services in the following areas:
- ICT Infrastructure support
- Project management
- Operating system support
- Database management
- Change Control
- Extensive experience in the analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of mobility infrastructure in a large organisation.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Grab the opportunity and get your application in today!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101137. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com