About the Company
I am working with a large state government agency who is seeking an ICT Security Specialist to start immediately.
About the Role
Primary responsibility to manage the monitoring, detection and response of security incidents.
Immediate start; 6-month contract
Train stop: Redfern
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Experience in Incident Management & Response
- Deep knowledge and expertise in security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Splunk
- Experience with Hadoop is encouraged
- Good understanding of SIEM and ISMS
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills
- Thorough documentation skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations
- Current (or in-progress) security certification in CISM, CISSP, GIAC, CEH
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume, by 4th March, in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Vaz on 02 8093 0602, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99705. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com