|Posted||10 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a Queensland Government organisation who manages community resources, applying science to improve production and products, leading the fight on animal and plant pests and diseases, and working constructively with stakeholders for mutual benefit. The department operates in more than 90 locations across the state and there is a requirement for an ICT Security Analyst within Information & Technology Partners for a period of twelve months.
About the Role
As an ICT Security Analyst, you will be responsible for :
- Providing advice to management on the usage of external access resources including risks, issues, and security violations.
- Undertake audits to identify the level of compliance to the approved technical and security architecture.
- Obtains and acts on vulnerability information and conducts security risk assessments for business applications and computer installations; provides authoritative advice and guidance on security strategies to manage the identified risk.
- The ability to successfully align Information Security with Business objectives.
- Ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes.
- Compliance with ITP Technical Architecture and ITP Change Management process.
The ICT Security Analyst must have experience in and knowledge of the following:
- Security Risk & Compliance;
- ISO 27001/2 Risk Assessments;
- Knowledge of the application of security principles to ICT systems and services;
- Secure remote access; Firewalls, proxy servers, and web servers;
- External access environments; Web-based security;
- Network security and encryption; Technical projects
- Must know iso2001 and 2018 standards, security policies and procedures, vulnerability simulation, etc
12 months contract with possible extension | Brisbane CBD Location | Government Opportunity | Flexible Work arrangements | Team of like-minded individuals that support a quality culture.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2104-104014. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com