|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||9 days ago|
Hot off the press, we are urgently seeking a Project Manager for a large scale enterprise client to work on an initial 12 month contract paying decent rates. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career up a notch whilst leaving your mark on high profile IT infrastructure project work. Financial and/or commodity trading experience is essential.
You are a passionate Project Manager who brings with yourself:
- Experience with financial and/or commodity trading, risk and settlement processes.
- Ability to hit the ground running, roll up your sleeves and efficiently get into the details underpinning your project.
- Extensive experience working with vendors and diverse stakeholder groups to successfully deliver projects where the scope is mandated by regulatory requirements.
- Extensive experience delivering ICT projects, in large, complex, organisations.
- Demonstrated project management capability including scope definition/management, schedule, project planning, budget management, and risk/issues management.
- Experience with sourcing, procurement, contract negotiation and contract management
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Get your application in today as this role is progressing quick!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2007-100812. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com