About the Company
I am working with a large State Government client looking for an ICT Project Coordinator for a period of 6 months (Good potential to extend), based in North Shore close to the train station. Two positions available.
About the Role
As part of the team, you will be primarily involved in assisting with the coordination of portfolio administration tasks, including purchase requisition administration, invoice receipting, taking meeting minutes and SharePoint administration, while working closely with the project and program management community, and supporting project activities.
The role also involves:
Delivering a comprehensive range of administrative functions to support the efficient and effective operations of the Infrastructure Portfolio including diary and meeting management, secretariat functions for committees, booking travel and logistical arrangements, and prepare, follow up action updates and distributing papers;
* Maintaining stakeholder registers for various committees, working groups and meetings, including records and documentation in accordance with workstream and program requirements (such as SharePoint administration) to ensure availability of information and compliance with organisational and statutory requirements;
* Assisting in the preparation of project reports and briefings, correspondence and responses to allow the timely exchange of information;
* Working collaboratively with stakeholders, the program management community and vendors to ensure administrative tasks and are completed on time and comply with eHealth Project and Program Management quality standards;
* Assisting with other duties as required to support project, workstream and program objectives.
* Assisting in maintaining the master schedule; this will include tasks such as integrating and updating requirements and tracking delivery dates, lags and barriers; ensuring those responsible for these work areas are kept up to date;
* Assisting with the management of contracts and procurement. Coordinating the collection of portfolio/program/project financial information to ensure up-to-date financial accountability for managing purchase orders and invoicing; and
* Creating and maintaining SharePoint site content and project document library, and other systems or tools as needed; administer document control procedures, in conjunction with the PMO Manager and assisting in maintaining key project and program documentation within the SharePoint repository.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Experience working as a program/project coordinator in a large program environment
- Demonstrable knowledge in sharepoint and/or MS Projects would be preferred
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Astha Kapoor on 0405065850, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100432. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com