About the Role
The client is seeking an experienced ICT Procurement Specialist to supplement the current capacity and capability of ICT Procurement and Contracts.
Key capability and experience
Capability is important in our engagement of procurement professional services and would require a resource that has previous specific ICT procurement experience in the relevant procurement category to deliver the services.
The ideal skills and experience for this professional service are:
- Proven knowledge and experience in GITC / QITC contract framework.
- Knowledge of practices and procedures relating to the procurement function, particularly in relation to procurement category and sourcing management, best practice purchasing and tendering practices.
- Sound interpersonal skills including superior negotiation skills and an ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Experience in preparing professional documentation and managing the end-to-end tender management processes, including knowledge and experience in significant procurement activities.
- Working knowledge of legislation, contract law, common law principles and ethical procedures relating to calling tenders and administration of contracts.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to effectively manage complex contractual arrangements involving a number of stakeholders.
- Effective verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate widely and openly with a diverse range of people.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99857. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com