|Posted||15 days ago|
The ICT Organisational Change Manager (OCM) will work together with key stakeholders from across divisions to ensure project change is planned, supported through appropriate activities such as training, and embedded within each impacted area. The role will work closely with cross-functional project teams to ensure these the risk associated with change is minimised and associated opportunities for improvement are realised.
Experience and knowledge
- Deep experience in leading large cross-functional change management activities.
- Knowledge and experience of OCM methodologies, strategies, plans and activities to support organisational change.
- Experience conducting all OCM related activities as a subject matter expert, e.g. Organisational Change Analysis, Communication and Training.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing a cross section of individuals within a regionally based organisation.
- Experience dealing with a high change environment and being assigned across multiple initiatives.
- Exceptional communication ability, including verbal, written (Board submission level) and facilitation skills.
Responsibilities and outcomes
- Work with Suppliers, Project Managers and organisational leaders to successfully implement OCM plans.
- Ensure consistency and integration of all OCM activities regardless of origin (supplier, internal, combination).
- Develop and implement communication strategies and plans to support ICT initiatives.
- Operate as the 'voice of the customer' representative on ICT initiatives, ensuring overall change impact is clearly articulated, considered and understood by all parties.
- Provide leadership and coaching to team members to improve relationships within the team and with stakeholder groups.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102457. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com