|Posted||13 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a major player in the energy sector dealing with large commercial and industrial customers. The organisation trades in complex financial derivative and major commodities.
About the Role
The ICT Organisational Change Management (OCM) Specialist will work together with key stakeholders to ensure project change is planned, supported through appropriate activities such as training, and embedded within each impacted area. The role will work closely with cross-functional project teams to ensure these the risk associated with change is minimised and associated opportunities for improvement are realised.
- Degree in information technology, information systems, business or equivalent qualifications or experience.
Experience and knowledge
- Deep experience in leading large cross-functional change management activities.
- Knowledge and experience of OCM methodologies, strategies, plans and activities to support organisational change.
- Experience conducting all OCM related activities as a subject matter expert, e.g. Organisational Change Analysis, Communication and Training.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing a cross section of individuals within a regionally based organisation.
- Experience dealing with a high change environment and being assigned across multiple initiatives.
- Exceptional communication ability, including verbal, written (Board submission level) and facilitation skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04222 40069, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103688. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com