Our client is a major player in the construction industry, with offices all around the world! They are searching for a Level-2 ICT Desktop Engineer to provide field services support across a major project site. You will be responsible for providing day-to-day IT support, maintenance and administration.
Your role will see you:
- Manage the IT onboarding and offboarding requirements. Ensure all equipment and network connections are available upon commencement.
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals.
- Support new technology implementations and initiatives including collaborating with external vendors, IT & non-IT stakeholders
- Provide basic Sharepoint experience (i.e. onboarding, connectivity/upload troubleshooting) and assisting manager/lead when required.
- Monitor all incoming incidents and requests ensuring appropriate action is taken with the aim of resolving or restoring service as quickly as possible.
- Managing and supporting the offboarding and onboarding process from an ICT perspective
- Ensure all incidents are recorded/updated as soon as possible into the IT Service
- Train users in new and existing IT systems
- Setting up of desks & cable patching.
- Maintain a Configuration Management Database particularly for desktops & laptops (Windows Surface Pro), iPhones, headsets, & monitors. incl. configuring, commissioning/decommissioning computers, during onboarding and offboarding.
- Identify and recommend improvements as necessary
- Install, maintain, update and support desktop applications, systems and communications software.
- Supporting WiFi/LAN/Internet/Remote connections
To be successful in this key role, you must have:
- Prior experience in a field services position
- Up to 3 years' experience in an Information Technology support role supporting various applications and systems
- Experience supporting and using Sharepoint & Microsoft Office incl. Outlook.
- Experience delivering efficient & effective IT support to internal customers
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass quoting ref no. JO-2004-100078. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com