About the Role:
The client is seeking an experienced Pega Developer to work with the Enterprise CRM and Platforms team.
This role forms part of business as usual operational support through break/fix and enhancement tasks. The ideal candidate should have proven experience of active Pega application development on version 7.3+.
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, Security, Reports, Connectors, REST and SOAP Services, etc…
- Development experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / configuratio
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Pega - Certified Lead System Architect
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication, attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Previous experience in the use of ITSM tools such as ServiceNo
- Formal tertiary qualification in IT relevant field
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99162. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com