Davidson is excited to present a brand-new ICT Change Manager contract opportunity with a well-respected government client. This role will initially see you through until December 2020 with possibility of 3 month extension. You will work on the implementation of some signicant change within their ICT infrastructure. You will be get hands on and lead the continual development and implementation of new ICT processes, practices, standards and policies.
About the Role
As the ICT Change Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide leadership to the branch in the development of its ICT change management/enablement practices, incorporating the understanding and acceptance of the process by staff.
- Develop metrics reporting in line with ITIL standards, and define, implement, monitor, improve and ensure compliance to the ICT Change Management process, and its associated standards, tools, procedures, and metrics.
- Lead and manage the ICT Change Management process, including organising and chairing the required Change Advisory Board/s and Change Stakeholder Committee meetings to discuss, understand detailed requirements, evaluate and approve change requests.
- Review and analyse the impact of ICT change requests, liaise with managers and the relevant stakeholders, and allocate approved change requests to teams for action.
- Be the sole source of final approval or rejection for ICT change requests.
- Develop, own and maintain the ICT Change Schedule, including the Forward Schedule of Change, resolving conflicting change requests based on business priorities and impacts, and communicating with customers on the outcome.
- Review all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives, along with any changes that have failed and ensure the Post Incident Review process has been completed.
- Lead and establish a Change Management Community of Practice within the Department to foster consistency of practice amongst federated IT area change managers/cooridnators.
You will successful demonstrate:
- Proven understanding in ITIL processes and their practical application in an enterprise environment,
- Understanding of Software development and lifecycle processes
- Demonstrated high level leadership and team-working skills, particularly in the provision of an effective IT Service Management service, including the prioritisation and management of change/release requests to meet agreed service commitments.
- Demonstrated analytical, research and problem solving skills to provide innovative techniques to resolve technological change issues within timeframes, objectives and quality requirements.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, including the ability to negotiate, consult and liaise with executives, peers and third parties on complex ICT changes.
- Foundation Certificate in ITIL v3 or V4
- Experience in managing the change practice within an Agile/DevOps environment
- Prior experience with ServiceNow as an enterprise ITSM tool
Get your application in today as applications are closing soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com