|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Our client, based in Brisbane is an established trade services supplier to residential and small industrial customers and have been providing excellent customer service for many years. Due to expansion and the success they have had in attracting new customers they now have a requirement for additional technicians with a proven record of providing exceptional and trusted customer service in their trade.
- Operating, maintaining and repairing heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Repairing & maintaining air filters, thermostats, belts, bearings and blower fans.
- Identifying diagnosing, troubleshooting, analysing and repairing of various types of HVAC equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties and carry out proactive repair works when necessary.
- Carry out mechanical and electrical inspections and maintenance on equipment to bring them to optimal performance.
- Certification from an HVAC program at a technical school required.
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required.
- White Card.
- Be available for after-hours callouts on roster system
- Restricted Electrical Authority is required for this role.
- Experience at a journey level maintaining, repairing and operating HVAC equipment.
- The right attitude to join a team with a positive, fun & family spirit.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on email@example.com quoting job title. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com