About the Company
With a treasured reputation in Queensland, this evolving and caring not-for-profit is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth. Here is your chance to join an incredible culture in the midst of an exciting and historic transition.
With one of their valued HR members taking 12 months' maternity leave, they seek to appoint a highly skilled, experienced and passionate HR Coordinator/Administrator who is eager to take on a diverse, ever-changing position. This 12 month contract will help to acellerate your development and learnings within your HR career.
About the Role
Working with a supportive HR GM, HR Advisor and Finance Manager, your role will be high volume and varied. Given this team is open to moving their days around to meet unexpected needs and shifting priorities, no one day will be the same for you too (both challenging and rewarding).
Teamed with your solid experience in HR and keen interest for further development, you will assist you to achieve the key deliverables, including:
- HRIS updating and maintaining employee records and associated databases.
- Assisting with HR policy and ER guidance to internal stakeholders.
- Supporting recruitment functions.
- Manage the HR Inbox and distribute or action emails as required.
- Document formatting and distribution of letters and contracts.
- Assisting with on-boarding & orientation programs.
- Providing operational leadership and support through the provision of day-to-day WHS, Return to Work advice and support;
- Communicating with / and supporting the payroll team where required.
As part of your role, you will build and maintain pro-active working relationships with all managers and employees championing the HR agenda.
You will be working as part of a high performing and supportive tteam that aims for excellence in their service delivery. As a member of this team, your ability to support to the wider team in other areas where possible will ensure the continuous level of exemplary service of this unified, close-working unit.
Your background working within HR in a Not for Profit Organisation is essential.
Your prior 2 -3 years' experience (minimum) in an HR administrative position, openness to fulfil a wide and varied role, and particular interest in ER will see you succeed.
In addition to possessing a strong foundation in both administration and HR, Advanced skills in MS Office Suite is also highly sought-after.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
Your ability to build strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated capability to work autonomously will see you in hit the ground running. This position requires a HR degree qualified and driven individual, with a high level of maturity and initiative.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
- A caring working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Excellent opportunity to develop your HR career
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to serving the community
- Opportunity to gain further exposure to the NFP industry
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99779. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com